A Dumb Way to Write A Diary...

It was way back then I was merely fifteen years old when it happened that a classmate of mine wrote an incredibly stupid diary entry which went like:

I woke up in the morning. I brushed my teeth. I combed my hair. I changed to my school uniform. I rode the car with my brothers. It was time for Math class. Yeah Math class. Then it was time for English class with my most hated teacher of all. Then it was time for recess. The bell rang...

Really, I don't even want to finish typing it. Makes me full so stupid. I mean, diaries are meant to express how one feels, one's thoughts of the day and so on NOT a step-by-step account of what one did during the day. He had the thickest diary but the teacher flunked him with an F. As said words are like leaves, it's rare to find fruit among them.

Comments