I Remembered Having A Crush on Kimberly Hart As a Child

If there was anything weird about childhood is it was also having crushes on much older women. I watched just almost anything but I got stuck with Power Rangers for one stupid reason I can name- I had a crush on Kimberly Hart. When I was first saw her, well she was really prettier than the Sentai girls I had a crush on before like Hikaru Katsuragi (Kimberly in the English dub) and Momoko (Pink Mask).

I was aware of the fact that the actress is way older than I am (today I'm 25, she's already 40) and I was at least eight that time and she would be at least 23 years old that time. That was just funny. And yup, that was just SO STUPID really. I didn't want to miss a single episode because of her and when she left, I didn't enjoy the series that much anymore. But the strange irony though was that, my childhood crush wasn't pretty. Weirdness over weirdness isn't it?

Actually this stupid event has affected me somewhat. How? Well, I have to admit that being bred in an environment that doesn't like intermarriage, I found myself wanting to beat down that barrier. Also, it has given me the thrill of actually wanting to get a hot American girlfriend preferably one that bears some resemblance to her. Hee hee.

Comments