Emma Roberts is an Occassional Smoker

Hmmm has smoking really affected much of the West? Then again, some of my fellow orientals also smoke especially in China (but I don't for health reasons, I'm pretty much asthmatic). Emma Roberts admits she's an occasional smoker. I really suggest she should stop smoking before she ruins her lovely image. But not surprising, her aunt Julia Roberts smokes too. Then again, can't believe that one of my second cousin who smokes doesn't look that old for a 50 year old guy who has multiple girlfriends and never got married , I have an uncle by marriage from China who smoked at age 13 to present, who's already 74 years old who doesn't look that old either or my sister's not welcome suitor's father smokes a lot but he looks younger and healthier than my father. :-P

Then again, funny how many Orientals don't look that old even if many of them smoke. And funny how some smokers can live long especially in Japan. :-P

Comments