While Some Whites Seek Asian Partners, I Find Myself Seeking a White Partner

It's weird but true.  There are some white men seeking various types of Asian partners while I find myself seeking a white partner.  I don't know why.  However, in a memory rush... I did remember that...

I did run across somebody who was half-Asian, half-Caucasian woman who looked somewhat like Pamela Anderson (not really that hot) before any surgeries were on her body.  It was during my student days and too bad I never had the guts to admit to myself that I am also attracted to white girls aside from lovely Chinese/Japanese girls.  I had no idea she was half-Asian because of her strong Caucasian blood.  Hmmm only I could get closer to her.

Some things I thought about having a Caucasian partner:

  • Improving the genetic bloodline... maybe.
  • A more free-willed woman who can help me out.
  • Chances of staying in America can be lengthened so doing business can be easier between here and there.

Comments