Appreciation of Physical Beauty Can Be Biased

Here's a bit of reality... sometimes appreciation of physical beauty is biased.  Here's a bit of an example...

An example would be for a Power Rangers fan who's frustrated to find out that there was Super Sentai and in his/her opinion, the show is much cooler.  I've read some reviews and comments concerning Mei being prettier than Kimberly.  For me, that's all just plain biased.  I have to admit I both find them pretty but my opinion is Kimberly Hart is still hotter (way hotter) than Mei but... I like Zyuranger better for its more mature plot while MMPR was dragging itself along the way. :-P  Or some Power Rangers fan boys will say that PR babes are hotter not because they are hotter but because of preferences between both franchises.  Sigh, even Sentai fanboys who detest Super Sentai can be biased and not on a truth basis say that Sentai girls are hotter which can be evidenced in them saying Mei is prettier than Kimberly Hart.

Sometimes it can be based on race.  So far, it's only natural to praise the beauty of the race of one's women over that of another race.  Or in the case of getting something new, Americans and Chinese tend to praise the beauty of each other's women.  To be honest, I do find hot white girls hotter than hot Oriental girls.  In fact, I feel I will not ditch the opportunity to date a hot Caucasian girl.  On the other hand while I'm willing to make friends with dark people but falling in love with one is out of topic.   It can also be where whites appreciate darker skin and the darker skinned appreciate white skin.  But to be honest, I wouldn't want to bleach my skin a bit even if I were given the chance to get Emma Roberts or a lookalike.

As said, beauty can be in the eyes of the beholder.

Comments