Earlier Booking Means More Savings for Flights


I was thinking of the folly I had of making "last minute bookings" which caused me a lot of money because they were quite high.  However I began to be aware how much less hassle it is to book quite early than much later.  Why?  Promo fares means you spend a lot less than last minute bookings.  So I did think of it that much recently, not only am I involved in arranging early trips but also in registering to whoever goes to the group trip.  That way, I could save more money than if I made a late registration.  Other benefits I've enjoyed are a longer planning period, more time to enjoy myself after work is done and if not, more time to clarify and check for mistakes that are going on.  And guess what- by early bookings I have also done a great service as a customer in making their work less tedious as well.  See how happy the airplane is?  LOL!!!!  So I do hope you all do the same with this lesson...

Comments