My Favorite Mozart Piece of All Time

As much as I am a huge fan of Mozart (well don't expect me to open a music blog soon, I'm not a musician), there was one symphony of his that whenever his name is mentioned, it is that piece that enters into my head.  It's called the Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.  I personally find this to be the best Mozart song ever since it was the very piece that slowly but surely made me from hating classical music to loving it.  And I guess it deserves the opinion of many including myself that it is his best masterpiece.  What was said though, this work wasn't published until the death of the composer.  Hmmm will this piece also be used on Tokusatsu when they decide to put some classical music into background use?  Hopefully... or did I hear this sonata from Kamen Rider Kiva?!

Comments