So What if It's International Filipino Talent?! Not All of Them are GOOD!

It's a real issue these days that many Filipinos get hyped over people from their country (or ethnicity) who are there on a foreign show...

This is WORTH praising for.  Lea Salonga's performance of "Reflection" in English is really good though IMO it feels more natural for Coco Lee to sing it in Mandarin, because Mulan is a Chinese folktale.  Her international performances are worth praising.   Or this...

Or Regine Velasquez abroad.  I'm quite a fan of her music myself.  My favorite duet with her is with Jacky Cheung.  I didn't care about her tandem with Coco Lee though, not much of a Coco Lee fan. :P

But this is HORRIBLE.  Yeah I know Rhodissa Montemayor is a Filipino BUT this is Filipino talent in a BAD SHOW!!!!!  Forget it!!!!  Operation Overdrive was so bad, it's best not to even write about it.  I hope she gets a better script than this!!!!  The same goes with Jungle Fury!

Here's my response to such stupidity...

All I can say is "AAAHHH!!!!" to that!

Comments