I Want Some Jasmine Tea Too...


I just pretty thought that I want to buy some Jasmine tea for my personal consumption.  Well it kinda makes me think that it's made from flowers, quite a funny idea or perhaps if I were much younger I'd think it's stupid.  I'd say this that my fondness of tea whether hot tea or my usual cup of cold tea for fusion reasons, I simply can't forget the taste of Chinese jasmine tea.  I just thought a little bit of buying some Jasmine tea with Matcha green tea for a daily morning and nightly drinking.  This could be another form of antioxidant to combat any dormant cancer cells in my body.

Hmmmm and here's another cup of tea...


And I just thought I'll be drinking it while watching Uramiya Honpo or Dekaranger... but Uramiya Honpo FTW!!!!

Comments

  1. aromatherapy diffuser
    I love jasmine tea! YUM!
    jasmine tea is the best tea to compare all tea. it's work like a medicine.it,s taste is so amassing..!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment