Just a Thought on Japanese Green Tea

While I had some meetings to attend to, me and my friends went to a coffee shop where it did serve some cold green tea.  I just wanted to give it a shot, knowing that I'm sort of a East-West blender of sorts.  In fact, some of you may even think I'm part-American and part-Japanese.  So here's a bit of what I ordered at Coffee Bean and Tea Shop...

Okay here's that Matcha Green Tea, kinda costed me some bucks because of the nature of the establishment.  But all I can say is, not much of a waste.  At first, it tasted really bitter but the more I drank it down, the more I felt like my body was being cleansed.  Tea is a very good antioxidant for prevention of cancers and cleaning the body of people.

However I'd be interested for a cup of warm, not-so-concentrated tea too in a nice cold restaurant to dissolve any excess fats during the meal like from eating Peking Duck and roast pork which is a leading cause of cancer if not gotten rid of.

Comments