KC Montero and Rhian?! My Thoughts....

I just got to read the news that divorced DJ KC Montero, 34, could be dating Rhian Ramos Howell who is turning 22 this year.  I seriously just want to say, "Stop making the wrong choices Rhian!"  Seriously I was personally thinking that the age gap is quite big, 13 years then again it's not like as if he's old enough to be her dad.  Then again, why a much older guy?  I just thought that perhaps she hasn't learned her lesson.  Wow Rhian, I don't know what to say.  But all I can say is I really wish that I'm just reading false information.  Okay maybe I'll just have to think of this one could be better... she should hang out with somebody with a much closer age gap... say three years.  Well... but all I can say is I do find myself hypocritical over this issue because I did fall for a girl that was nine years younger than I am, who I avoid like a plague these days.  Maybe not... but still I don't think age gaps is the issue, it's more on the morality.  I hope Rhian will find the right guy and stop being an airhead!

Comments