A STUPID Application Letter to Be an Actor

A laborer after being scolded by his boss for his incompetence decided to resign and to become an actor to "get even" with his boss.  Now here's his application letter to the TV station he plans to be part of:

Dear GMA, 
I am Patricio Bituin-isda I am very handsome, very skilled, very good singer and I would like to apply for the position of being an actor.  My preferred show would be an action one and I would like to be paired with Marian Rivera. Thank you.
Love,
Patricio 

Seriously that's one letter I'd chew off and spit into the garbage can without hesitation!  I mean where's his real talent and audition, and even if he hasn't become an actor, he's ALREADY demanding for his lead role.  Sheesh!  And that's being hugely problematic that's contributing to much of why the Philippines spirals downward rapidly.

Comments