Kempee de Leon's My One and Only

Here is Kempee de Leon's interpretation of Saigo no Iiwake which is entitled "My One and Only".  I just find this song to be the best English interpretation aside from "Comeback Home" by Maso.  I really feel emotional whenever I listen to this song...


My One And Only (saigo No Iwake) Lyrics
Keempee De Leon

When you said goodbye, and we were apart,

Why did I go on searching for you?

Your face is all I see.

Your love is everything I need in my heart.


Why can't I let go of the way that I feel

And forget those times we've had?

Are these the rules of love?

There's no escape in what I felt from the start.


Chorus:

Saigo no iwake, my one and only,

All I want is to hold you, but you're not there.

If I wake and find it's only a dream,

I'd gladly take you back into my heart.


(Repeat first and second stanzas)


(Repeat chorus)


Adlib


(Repeat chorus twice)

Comments