My Fun with Yakiniku


One of my favorite celebrations when yakiniku is involved.  There's the electric grill on the table, the raw meat and the sauce prepared for the celebration.  Rather than waiting for the cooking, you get to do and learn some timing with cooking which you need to get the hang of it.  It may be frustrating a bit but it does get fun once you learn how to cook.

So far my favorite yakiniku would have chicken meat, chicken liver, pork meat, pork liver, prawn, octopus, shrimp and some beef to name a few, accompanied with a healthy serving of green leafy vegetables to eat with.  And my favorite yakiniku has to be the Korean variety with its spicy sauce used.  However I decided to avoid soba and sake with yakiniku parties due to the fact I can get easily drunk.  Instead, I have some cold tea prepared instead of alcoholic beverages so I still get a hang of myself.

Comments