Organic Rice

I just thought about it that while I had some few trips such as Bohol in the Philippines, organic rice was being served.


At first it doesn't look very appealing however one will have to consider giving an open mind.  I really thought that not only does it look tasty, it tastes better with its chewy texture than white rice but I never realized the benefits I was receiving in the process of eating organic rice which I cannot find in white rice which are higher fiber, contains much iron as well as other vitamins and antioxidants not find in white rice.  With that in mind it means lesser risks of getting cancer and better detoxification as well.  I usually enjoy eating organic rice with almost any kind of food and I am glad that some Korean and Japanese restaurants are already serving them as kimchee plus organic rice makes a double antioxidant combination needed to flush out all those unnecessary toxic in the body.


Here's some rice already cooked...


Here's a picture of that yummy organic red rice being cooked...

Comments