Come and Go, Some Girls in My Life

I would like to think about some girls that came and go in my life, and sometimes some of them were just horrid attractions...


First crush- I just have to think I'm too horrified to look at her.  Reality bites.  I just thought that she had reminded me of Mileena but not entirely.  My entire being with her was longing for her and after seeing her, I don't want her and I'm imagining she has a mouth full of fangs even when she doesn't.


In between was a hot Spanish girl I didn't want to admit I liked her.


Just a few years later after my first crush after making a stupid swear I would never forget my first love, I ran into a girl like Yuri and it pretty frustrated me she was tsundere with me.  Actually we did warm up to each other but it was as if we were 1,000 years apart in our thinking.  She was a more modern person, I was a stuck up conservative so yeah, pretty much.  So what happened was after graduation, it was as if she had to return to the future.  Fortunately she's there hoping I'd find my true love. =)


In between me and that Yuri type crush, I also had a rather freaky infatuation.  People tried to pair me and her yet she ended up with somebody who deserves her.  She's now married.


One was pretty much a rebellious girl, but a much more one than Mika Koizumi.  She did have a mom who's as bad as Miss Trunchbull so I can't blame her for her rebellious tendencies.  I don't know if she's already married or it, what's important is I've gotten over her.


Also an in-between there was a girl who was similar to Aya-Chokan.  Well she did get married eventually yet maintained her status as a "commander" whose pretty much caring and can be severe.  She was one to help me out of my delusions especially when she slapped my face to make me forget about my first crush.


Another crush of mine was like Ako Hayasaka- bright, cheery and kind of airheaded.  So yeah, it was pretty much I was the pest of her life yet she later still became friends with me.  Too bad me and her never became a real couple because she was very lovable despite her lack of attractiveness.


I just thought I once met the "perfect woman" only to find out she wasn't... and I feel too much shame seeing her compared to the Ako Hayasaka look alike.


One girl I had a "close relationship" with as a teenager kinda looked like Victoria Justice.  Lately it just all went down the drain proving that teenage love can end so fast.  Some things between me and her were too hot and flirty.  It was a dangerous temptation that truly might be her fault for casting the flame.  I tend to stay away from her as much as possible.


With an older woman who was glamorously gorgeous and two years older.  However we just had the high strung moments that landed nowhere. =(


I did remember a material girl before.  We nearly had a relationship, yes, but things went for the worse between me and her for the best.  Well, it was pretty shameful of her to actually pose some questionable photos of her online and I made some funny comments, she barred me for good.  Hmmm...


In one case, I had a tough ass love interest.  Not exactly hot, but she's a cute nerd.  I just love her a lot for her toughness combined with her airheadedness.  She was like Xiao You in Meteor Garden and it seems I haven't given up on her.


One seemed to be an innocent girl but she was a bad girl like Madame Medusa in the Rescuers... I'm glad I'm not going after her anymore.


I then met another girl who seemed to be the perfect girl- pretty and intelligent yet she can get mighty scary and cold like Sakura was in Boukenger.  Quite not much of a fit, she's not a jerk but just high-strung, we can't get along and I had fun irritating her but regret it out of guilt.  It became a Lotor/Allura type of attraction.


Currently I could get entangled with a Pamela Anderson lookalike except no surgeries and hopefully she wouldn't.  Compared to Pamela Anderson, she has a way greater personality to where her beauty is but a bonus.


And another was a Reiko Chiba lookalike who's still 19 right now... and fell for her quite early in her life.

Comments