Just A Thought on My Being Blinded by Hatred

I decided to think about stuff I do when I'm easily blinded by my hatred which are...

Let's just say becoming insanely unreasonable when I'm being blinded by hatred is one of them.  That is, I can easily lose my cool and fire my angry comments or even my fists at everyone whenever that angry.  That is, I sometimes can be pretty much like Galvatron or Serpentor (who blames Cobra Commander even for his own failures).  I pretty get easily irritated when things don't go my way or somebody offends me even at the slightest provocation, I'm prone to using violence.  Yelling at subordinates that displease me becomes another issue like whenever Serpentor says, "THIS I COMMAND!" or like when Serpentor easily uses brute force at the slightest provocations.  This also affects my planning and decisions making me make fatal blunders out of an unsound mind.

Hate fic writing is another.  I always and easily get offended by stuff like the whole reason why I wrote the deleted "Operation Suicide" in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers is because I really hated Kalish's seasons of Power Rangers especially Operation Overdrive.  As lame as that show is, they're still heroes to be respected.  Or another, I really wanted to write a Super Sentai vs. Disney crossver where Hanna Montana plays the role of the main villain out of my hatred for Miley Cyrus and her character.  I also had my thoughts I also wanted to use my Super Sentai blog to bash Power Rangers but as said, fortunately I had a change of aim for my Super Sentai blog... then I ended up using Super Sentai and Power Rangers links to increase my traffic.  Seriously, hate fic writing is nothing more than a place for childish bad comments to keep exchanging.  

Comments