My Handling of Male Characters

I really don't have much on handling male characters but here's a few... I pretty much like to portray males as the main protagonists and antagonists.  Now for some other stuff...


The male eye candy.  I tend to treat these characters as stronger but less intelligent characters to balance them out in every way.  I tend to use them for lead roles or villainous roles.  Not necessarily stupid though but strong characters who need emotional support and have a gentle interior.


The message of inner beauty is within for me, I prefer to use the pretty heroine x ugly hero.  However I do also like handsome hero x average looking girl too.  I like to use the ugly characters as the more intelligent types than the handsome characters.


For handsome villains, I prefer to make them less intelligent but have a certain degree of cunning.  I am yet to use the handsome villain liking a geeky girl but I might use that.


The use of unbalanced nerds like Renn Cossaka and Billy.  While there are smart female characters but that doesn't make them inventors all the time like Ranru.  Unbalanced nerds for me can be useful in inventing stuff and being funny guys.

Comments