Can Fantard Wars Lead to Real Killings?

After doing my hate fic reviews on Arnold's "Gokaiger vs. Samurai" reading all those bad comments that came not primary because of ignorance but because it's a horribifuckus bad hate fic or to SailorGokaiMoon calling it one story that causes too much conflict.  Risky's Spongebob 2019 isn't spared from this one either as I am really afraid these two authors are hypothetically already in the danger zone.  Maybe Chris X's reading through Arnold's hate fic was what I would call a brave attempt to stop retarded fan wars, too bad Fantasy Leader hasn't joined the crowd and I did.  Well I've cut my connections with both characters and doing a solo flight in Super Sentai vs. Nickelodeon (but not really, I still have SailorGokaiMoon to help me in some way).  But I was just thinking of what could happen next.

I was doing some old article reading and I was thinking of the Batman theater incident or maybe those Twitter and Facebook disputes that ended in murder.  I could say I could not approve of the wrongdoing of Salum Kombo in calling the guy a "pussy" because well, it's just not decent language but for the offended to go as far as to kill the former has gone too far.  Also those Twitter news where a boy killed somebody all for a mere insult was for me, quite too shocking since even I am tempted with desire to perform a fatality on anybody who annoys me.  Sad but true.  Other related incidents happen all because of one offense that could have been mended.  Unfortunately after I have done reading this, I remembered Risky's attempt to really chase after that "maniac girl" across America after she posted a bad review on his rather horrible hate fic Spongebob 2019 which it really deserved.  Sheesh, and I thought somebody was problematic.  In life it is VERY OKAY to disagree but to go to the point of a real bloody conflict is what I'd say totally uncalled for!

What I am really afraid right now is that fantard wars are probably the next source of killings.  Now for my hypothetical example:


Ah the classic Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers argument or debate especially among CHILDREN.  What I am starting to really fear is that with all the American school children growing to be violent, heck even TV shows can become a reason to murder a classmate!  I was reading one article from America after the other describing the rather sad and tragic fate of American children and their school shootings vs. to that of Japan. Children can be very dangerous if you ask me if left unchecked.  Sadly some people even when they are grown up can be very childish especially when they keep entertaining ill thoughts over others because of a TV show.

I could just think about all those bad comments in Arnold McGuire 335's rather horrible story of epic proportions and all the bad comments it received.  By reading it bit by bit, the story was not only wrongly portraying the Power Rangers Samurai but also in an attempt to murder a team of HEROES just because he doesn't like the show.  I don't like PR Samurai, it's horrid and rewatching Shinkenger helped me over it.  What I am really thinking right now is that Super Sentai fans and Power Rangers fans murdering each other is going to be an extremely disturbing situation.  Arnold's hate fic was sounding pretty much it was going to be a murder fic and the bad comments that were coming to him, some had sounding like death threats... they're part of the dangers Chris X warned him about but he remains stubborn to continue that horrible bad hate fic that just invites one fantard after the other like KaK or these PR Purists and Sentai Purists who keep bashing each other to no end.  That's one good reason why I avoid Rangerboard and my Super Sentai blog tries to be as professional as possible.  Rangerboard is really no place for a true Power Rangers fan either.

It can also very annoying if a die hard Super Sentai fan who's most likely a late teen to adulthood suddenly enters into any Morphicon Events and shout, "Power Rangers is fake!  Die all of you fakes and fake lovers!" then gets a gun, shoots everyone and man I can't imagine the outcome of that event!  Man I can't imagine what that kind of a guy would say to the judge after he's literally killed a LOT of Power Rangers fans which may even include toddlers.  Toei might even action against him and no matter how much he pleads with Toei that he was trying to save them from fakers, the former will really file the case.  It'd be a Saban and Toei (due to their partnership) vs. that stupid fool who did it scenario!  After all, Toei also OWNS Power Rangers because it has the licenses and rights which it had allowed Saban to use Super Sentai footage and props!


After Chris X told me I needed to chill out from my temporary Spongebob hatred (which was triggered by reading that awful Spongebob 2019), I realized I still like the yellow dude as much as Victoria Justice likes him.  It just made me think that Spongebob 2019 is just the start of a horrible war and I really wish Nickelodeon and Viacom will read that horrid fic so they can take legal action against it.  What I thought really was that with SailorGokaiMoon's review that the madness must stop already with that story!  The story is really horrid from start to end, nothing more than Risky whining on how much he hates Spongebob Squarepants to the point he wrote the yellow dude as the evil emperor of the world.  So what's next?  Murder Spongebob fans?  Really they should try to play the ignore game- let those who like Spongebob have their way and them just ignore him, same with those fantard battles above.  I just can't imagine what stupid coruse ofa ction can also happen if a person decides to cause trouble at a department store seeing Spongebob stuff being bought!

Comments