Satirical Essay: The Philippines' Future Is So Bright, An Economics Essay By Blob Blabbersky


Blogger's note: This is just my PIECE OF WRITING and Blob Blabbersky is just a fictitious character I cooked up, based on some Murican who is getting my nerves... expect a long essay of nonsense and tell me what you think and how stupid my essay is.. since I am pretending to be as stupid as him!.

So I am here seeing the Philippines has a bright future, got to wear shades... it's so bright!

Wow you people at Get Real Philippines and Anti-FLIPFAG never see how blessed you are with the problems you keep complaining. Allow me to enlighten you about the foolishness of your thoughts, you never realize how blessed you are a country. Your country has a very bright future compared to America the source of all evil, Singapore the mother of tyranny and other nations. You are indeed the light of the world as Kit Tatad says and let me tell you why.

Protectionism is good... you don't realize how protectionism helped the economy prosper. You businessmen should be blessed because you will have no competition. 60/40 is good, any other form of business model is bad. If you allow 100% ownership then the foreigners will take over, you will lose your holiness as a nation, the only holy nation of Asia, the light of Asia and the world. But if you stick to OFW phenomenon, you Filipinos are taking over the world and bringing light to the world compared to America that seeks to corrupt the world into darkness. America is the source of all the world's evil as you see it. You can continue to rely on OFW remittances and there is no such thing as a guilty OFW. As you see, with protectionism, your economy will improve and do not remove it. Do not allow more than 40% for you are the light of Asia! Continue to rally for your OFWs because they are never wrong, they are a holy people and you are taking overt he world.

I would like to address how I love the Philippines compared to Singapore. Never forget the injustice that they did to Flor Contemplacion twenty years ago and later, Singapore never repented of the injustice. Singapore itself is a city of tyranny. Just think you are fined for every little act like littering and vandalizing, you get caned... screw with discipline. You want to become like Singapore and lose your freedom? Look what they did to Edz Ello... they just framed him because they cannot accept one day, you are destined to take over it and Hong Kong, all places of tyranny. You are more blessed than they are because you have so many holidays, so many fiestas, so many partying, you all live a carefree life. I see how happy indeed are the poor... they have no money but have lots of children. Look Singapore has so less fiestas but Philippines, so many fiestas and you are blessed with so many feasts that's why I want to migrate to the Philippines! If you ask me, I would kill myself if I had to follow all those rules in Singapore, your country is so lenient and free I love it.

Filipinos, be happy for your current state. You are indeed blessed. You must be happy for what you are, truly a blessed nation of freedom and poverty!

Comments