So Mortal Kombat X Has Been Cancelled For Last Generation... Not Too Much A Big Deal For Me!

Well life has never been a bed of roses or two, even roses have thorns right? So it's been cancelled and if it can't be done, it's better than having a broken product. So really, I was waiting and then... blam! But if it can't be done, then it can't be done, right? So it's time to get a refund for the pre-orders. Meanwhile... I still want to tell the console snobs that they may have their "victory" now but it's no reason to bully others.


When I think about it, I DID NOT immediately get a Playstation 3 when Mortal Kombat (2011) came out. I still stuck with my Playstation 2 and waiting for prices to drop. I just played my cool games in the old school system and got my PS3 last 2013. So really, by waiting I was able to get my Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition instead of having to pay for the four DLC characters, had the Klassic Costumes and you might consider, bought stuff at a cheaper price.


When I think of the fact that I didn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 fresh when it came out, so what? I was still able to enjoy that kickass game even when I didn't have it immediately while my peers had it. Besides, I could really just plan my budget or two, be a cheapo and wait for a discount price. You know, I'm cheap so that's why I avoid pricey concert tickets because I cant take the performers home. Well I know I can get a PS4 now but I want to get something else... I might as well do this rather crazy scheme after I've saved up a lot of cash. Get a PS4 (assuming my hype hasn't died), get Mortal Kombat X (by then, maybe a Komplete Edition will come out) AND get Tekken 7 and Mortal Kombat X together at a cheaper price. You know, cheap!

Right now, them console snobs are probably rejoicing but again, I've experienced a lot of console snobs who are actually broke. Nothing was funnier to think that while I had a Playstation 1 back in the 90s and didn't immediately get a Playstation 2 until it was 2004 (prices have dropped) and got a Playstation 3 by 2013, I just thought that while I'm no huge financial wizard but hey, I saved tons of cash. Problem is console snobs just want to look cool and look rich but in reality, a lot of them may be soon get a fatality by their financial burdens.

So to all who were disappointed, just get your refunds and of course... wait for the Playstation 4 to drop its price. Don't get it just because the snobs have it... because snobs never make good friends. I knwo there's that disappointment but, again, it can pay to play cheap at times. As said, a cool game does not easily lose its coolness.

Comments