Satirical News: President Nobita Suspended From Playing Defense Of The Ancients!

After President Nobita was suspended from Playstation Networkfor being tactless towards Playstation 3 and XBox 360 owners who were looking forward to Mortal Kombat X, now another incident has occurred. This time, President Nobita was suspended from playing Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) for his tactlessness and whiny attitude. The whole incident caused major laughs and stupidity at the same time.

The incident with DOTA started when he was online against Senator Bongbong Marcos. Prior to the incident, Senator Bongbong had defeated President Nobita in DOTA and topped again. During the time Bongbong won the DOTA tournament, he lost his cool. He started to raise personal issues by accusing Bongbong of attempting to assassinate him at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport up to saying, "Well Gloria is not the only problem I have. You are also to blame you (insert bad word) for my other problems. It was your fault that Manila still has floods because you stole public funds like your father. Really? You can't accept my dad is better than your dad, GAGO! Besides every earthquake, tsunami, etc. is either your fault or Gloria's fault! You are all a family of scum and my family is the best!"

Senator Bongbong replied, "Wow what a sore loser." and logged out then filed a complaint against President Nobita's attitude. The result was simple that President Nobita got suspended from playing Defense of the Ancients. The administrators of the online game sent him an email stating that just because he is the President of the nation, does not mean that he can have that kind of attitude online. His status in the world of DOTA is under pending status to when his suspension will be over.

Comments

  1. Like I keep on wishing, I wish I can challenge Nobita to any game that he wants; and if I win, he'll open up the economy further AND step down alongside his clique; but if I lose, I'll exile myself from this country (but just give me time to take my stuff with me).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment