I Find It Strange That I'm East Asian But I'm Usually More Attracted To Attractive White Girls

I can't deny how it's funny (but true) that somehow, there are times when somebody prefers the opposite gender outside their own race over their own. I think it's a good thing to establish what I call as an "inter-color" marriage at times.


For East Asian women, I think some might white men get attracted to the slanted eyes, black hair, black eyes and porcelain white skin (or tanned skin for some) thinking it's beautiful. I can't blame some white men who want some East Asian women.


In my case, I tend to be attracted to brown or blonde hair, rosy white skin, and brown or blue eyes. I find this to be spitting at my own self since I'm East Asian. If white men may think attractive East Asian women are more attractive than their own, I also think the opposite. Sometimes I can't really explain what's going on with why that attraction happens to me.

Comments