Getting a Caucasian Girlfriend Despite Being Oriental?

Although in the past I have had one bad experience with an irritating Caucasian (at age 11), however I had been thinking about, that maybe, as of late, I may change my mind as some Caucasian girls are not necessarily liberated as I think they are. Some are even in the conservative, private type girl next door. So I kind of thought about that especially after that one experience, some of the other Caucasian girls I've talked to (some are actually having Asian heritage too), aren't arrogant and conceited. In fact, one half-Swiss, maybe less than half-Chinese girl was not only pretty (but she wasn't that hot either) but she had an inner beauty that would shine over her appearance. 

Somehow even if I'm an oriental, I kind of thought that dating a Caucasian may not be a bad idea. I'm not the typical oriental male presented in Amy Tan's novels, I'm kind of more of a blend of a moderate person with old American values. So what's my type? Well it's more of the girl next door type with a moderate beauty. So I kind of thought that either blond or brunette, but preferably naturally blonde, slim build, not very tall (hmmm... I'm attracted to short females). I hope I'm not just dreaming. However I can be kind of choosy though because I've suddenly find myself yearning for someone who looks like Emma Rose Roberts. As of late, I can't believe I'm having the hots over a Canadian girl who's only 16. Bad move really.

Comments