A Secret Denial All These Years: The Want For An Attractive Caucasian Woman

Being raised in a family of Oriental by ethnicity, it's been a typical no-no for us to marry Caucasians for so many reasons I can't spell out that easily. Honestly speaking, I have to admit that perhaps my childhood crush wasn't that fixated either because I also had feelings for that pretty Spanish girl but, I was too afraid to tell my mom I had a crush on her because she was Caucasian (half Caucasian actually, her other half was Filipino). After seeing one Caucasian (of Australian descent) who was pretty irritating (and not attractive IMO), I only had a temporary retreat.

After hearing I would meet that Spanish girl again, I was pretty excited but my mother had proposed me meeting with some girl that looked like Haruka Suenaga. Then again, a lot of things have changed. I just wanted to have that Spanish girl for some reason. Well she was friends with that girl who looked like Haruka Suenaga, whose appearance just keeps giving me the Oedipus complex whenever I saw her.

Lately I can't believe I've fallen for a half-Canadian, half-Filipino girl who's still about to turn 16 years old while I'm 25 years old, and in an early relationship which I hope will end soon. We're nine years apart. I wonder if it can work in the future.  She's quite short while I have an attraction to petite girls.

Comments