Where I Think the Fairest Women Exist

If there's anywhere else I consider where I find fair women, it would be either Caucasian or Oriental.


The Oriental beauty has the pale white to yellowish white skin. I simply find Oriental white skin to be attractive. It's said that these women age slower. For best choice, Japanese or Chinese.

Well I think that can be true that they age slower because actress Ivy Ling Po (above) is already a grandma but she's one pretty grandma as evidenced by her appearances! Who says old can't be pretty? Old's not hot but definitely still pretty. Funny how many mistresses look awful compared to the aging wives!

Then we have the Caucasian women. Pretty girls get their appearances enhanced also if they're Caucasian. However most Caucasians are said to age faster. Well, not really for all.

Here is Spanish actress Pilita Corrales, still pretty for an old lady.

Comments