Thinking of My First Crush... She Reminds Me of Mileena Now!

Hmmm.... things change don't they?  Hee hee.  So I've got to admit that after seeing her face again, I can't find myself even a bit admiring her.  But I have to admit, it was a crush, not real affection.  I don't know.  Really.  I guess I'm glad she's got somebody else.  However, I do admit that maybe perhaps once in my life, I was not lured away by appearances.  But now, I feel bad about what happened.

Perhaps what caused me to slowly get drifted away by beauty was watching a few episodes of Baywatch and seeing a younger Pamela Anderson or...

Was it when I watched MMPR... perhaps.

Then again, I remembered my crush on a Spanish girl who resembled Jayme Betcher that I denied for too long because of racism I implanted on myself.:-(

Somehow, and I believe it's for the best to let go of my first crush.

Comments