Rejections May Mean Better Success in the Lovelife

I began to give thoughts of me courting material girls and being rejected in the past.  So in reality, it wasn't a failure, more of a success.  Why?  Well, if I did win her, it would be like winning a tournament by cheating thus facing the judgment of higher authorities than the lower ones.  My entire life has been focused on the fact that some crazy material girls were immature infatuations that had a lot to hide underneath.  Imagine a lifestyle of having a lot of trips, accessories, etc.  Hmmm that I can't afford to do that.  It's not just one but four if I can count them- and funny how they're all not pretty. :-P  Talk about the incredible irony of things!  Hmmm... I do find it ironic that somebody with simple standards like I am would chase after such stupidity in life.  

Now those rejections by material girls may be leading to...

I just pretty gave much thought how some pretty girls can be modest and simpler in contrast to how they look.  They look expensive, yeah but talk about nice packaging for a lesser price.  It's just like some cars look like they should be serving royalty but a commoner can buy them. One girl I met was really hot, she looked expensive but funny how she enjoys all sorts of stuff for their quality rather than their price.  Oh boy.  I really never thought she had a simpler side.  I just ran across so many times a girl who's really sizzling hot but she's got a modest lifestyle.  I'd compare her character to commoners who catch the attention of royalty.  She was really too hot to handle I couldn't even go near her that easily and decided to treat her well than treat her as an object of conquest.  

On the other hand, some simpler girls can easily be seen by their appearances due to their cute appearances over pretty girls with simplicity as a value.  Not pretty but adorable with a simple lifestyle is the epitome of "simplicity is beauty" over their physically hotter counterparts whose hotness hides their simplicity.  Maybe they can dress well but that's different from being the material girl.  One simplicity is beauty girl however became my opportunity loss over my foolishness.  Even if I lost her, it's just good that she and her boyfriend (who announced to us he had died and it was his ghost who was talking to us as a prank on the day Gai Yuuki's chapter in Gokaiger came, he was much like Gai Yuuki personality-wise), are still willing to help me find the right girl.  I'm glad that I can still be friends with her even if I don't expect her to be mine.  I should just think about looking for the her on the inside, never mind the outside!

Some happen to be not very hot but still simplicity is beauty inside.  

As said, the road to success is never an easy one.  From computer games to real life, there are always rocks, hindrances, ogres pretty or ugly, wicked witches pretty or ugly, dragons, etc. to overcome before true victory is reached.  The material girls are just distractions, the real reward is in the finish line!  So I have to cut any connection with them and focus on what I really want.

So I spent my time crying over spilled milk.  Oh boy.  It's been too long, now I must grow up!  As said, a materialistic lifestyle does no better.

Comments