My Opinions and Ramblings Against Mo Twisted... Just My Thoughts!

Everything below is my opinion with some facts stated to defend my opinion against Mr. Mo Twister... AHEM MO TWISTED!

I have to admit that I'm not to judge on the Mo Twisted-Rhian Ramos Howell case plus, I have to admit that tugs are in my heart not for Mo Twisted whose words have deceived people for too long.  Okay, I do expect violent comments from his followers but I really have to say this has gone too far.  Here's how it goes- his so-called video story of being "repaired" or whatever, I can't even digest it.  Maybe I'm not really a big fan of Rhian Ramos Howell but I do feel the need for this entry to express my thoughts.  Also, I have to admit that he's fleeing to New York after he uploaded the supposed abortion video which he kept denying until he was forced to confess it.  I can't be the judge of him or Rhian Ramos Howell who I really have grown to like on TV.  However I do somehow have to admit that this video was already filled with TOO MUCH judgment in the form of comments...

Just call me crazy for presenting this (this may have had mass dislikes from a cyber bullying source) but I do am on her side (for now).  I can't judge her immediately.  But I do want to support her in her recovery.  Yeah, I wish I could help her somehow even to get a better life.  Well she still deserves a second chance if she's done some blunders (like the one above) compared to Filipinos turned "Alienizers" who help their Chinese Triad bosses smuggle drugs across Asia in the guise of overseas workers.  I do suspect Mo Twisted is doing cyber bullying on Youtube, him and his cult followers.

Knowing DJ Mo Twisted, he's got a reputation of being such a good actor (like Lin Xiao of the Joy Luck Club)...  now here's what I think of the situation... just my opinion again... no false accusations here.  Now a comparison between one fictitious but realistic person vs. a real person...

Russell Eating the watermelon, 41 kb
One has to notice the similarity of expression between Russell Wong's portrayal of Lin Xiao (left) to Mo Twisted (right).  To be honest, I hate to think that I once fell for a girl whose older brother looks like Mo Twisted!

Both of them are charismatic men towards the opposite sex who might have the uncanny ability to silence their previous victims of bad relationships or even hide the truth with their cult members.  I believe they have that skill learned throughout.  Wow just imagine that.  I'd hate to think about it though.

However truth is stranger than fiction appearance-wise in this case.  Russell Wong's character was a handsome young man but Mo Twisted is nowhere near handsome yet he like Lin Xiao has the charismatic appeal towards women.  Mo Twisted has Lin Xiao's type of appeal.  I do get reminded of Joy Luck Club.  In the novels, Ying Ying as revenge aborted her son before moving to America with her new husband but it's kind of too early for me to judge Rhian Ramos Howell if she did the same thing the fictional Ying Ying St. Clair did.  But my stand is she didn't.

The Singapore law does state where our supposed Ying Ying St. Clair character (acted by Rhian Ramos Howell) supposedly and allegedly had an abortion according to Mo Twisted's accusation he later threw an apparently false apology for...


Foreigners are only eligible for abortion in Singapore if one of the following criteria are met:
  • They have been residing in Singapore for 4 months or more
  • They are married to a Singapore citizen or have PR status
  • If they have a work permit

Yes Rhian Ramos Howell did go to Singapore but for vacation most likely.

You can read it here: http://www.aware.org.sg/information/abortion/

However Rhian Ramos Howell had neither of the three to get one.  Plus having an abortion would not be very easy to just leave the country.  It's pretty traumatic... go ask somebody who's regretted it.  Hmmm... the "Lin Xiao" of this entry is most likely a crocodile tears expert which some have seen or known.  Singapore is known to be way stricter than the Philippines.  I've been there.  In fact, I remembered paying a lot of money for having spat at the park.  So I have to really say that Mo Twisted may be twisting the facts and his followers may still be as loyal as ever.

Also the accusation of GMA having the abortion of baby to preserve the career seems to be too low an accusation.  Jennylyn Mercado is still in GMA up to today despite the fact she delivered her son Alex Jazz and she still continues to act for them.

Patrick and Alex Jazz. (From Cheska Garcia-Kramer's twitter account)
Hmmm at least Patrick Garcia didn't malign her and took some time to bond with his son. Mo Twisted has been known by some to deny the paternity of any unwanted child he has.  Well, Patrick Garcia may have damaged his ex-girlfriend by leaving her when they had an unwanted child but it's not that bad.

What could be this scoundrel's next move?  Hmmm... I hope I've done enough rambling for now!

Comments