Me Looking for a Perfect Girlfriend? WON'T BOTHER!

 Seriously I remembered the time when I was seeking for the "perfect woman" to cure me of my faults and perfect but in the long run... that is a total fallacy! >_<  As said there is NO PERFECT WOMAN!  Just dream on if you think you'll ever find one.  Oh yeah, I should STOP with that struggle to be perfect because I'll never be.  If I were perfect, I wouldn't need to keep learning daily.  People do stupid stuff so just enough of the insulting.  Sadly some men are too much of a perfectionist (and so are the women) too...

I could remember Chris X mentioning that character flaws make our favorite fictional characters interesting, perfect characters make a fictional story boring even if they had superpowers.  Okay that's just fiction and I shouldn't even compare my life to fictional events because it's not my life.  However he also points out that certain areas in fiction are based on reality, flawed characters make things more interesting as a tip to good writing.  Naruhisa Arawaka has done his writing to the point characters are believable and can be related to us real life individuals to a certain extent.  A great example is how Jasmine despite being portrayed as seemingly perfect displayed flaws early on until the end of the series that made her fun to watch.  Now the same to a certain extent is really real to real life.

In fact looking for a perfect life ultimately leads to disappointment.  Those who expect to fail and succeed are less likely to receive disappointment.  As said, it's ridiculously stupid.  One can always look for a more competent leader but NEVER the perfect leader.  That's why everybody is around.  The engineers build schools for the teachers, the teachers teach the children and are assigned different types of subjects, English teachers don't cure themselves they go to the doctor.  And in fact, relationships are meant to have one carry the other as long as differences manage to carry each other.  It's all about complements.

 I could remember some girl I met in College who surface-wise she SEEMED perfect.  She was pretty, kind, intelligent (but not the top of her class) but one can see that the fact she's NOT always at the top is just one proof she's not perfect.  She even refuses to be viewed as such.  I wanted to think I have found the perfect woman but well, as said nobody is.  In fact I matured a bit in saying that it's all but a grand illusion, a crazy ambition and all.  And yes I was shy around her for some time, I was always staying away from her like a plague fearing my own skin will burn away.  I just had my fear ever since I courted a pretty and intelligent court who was much of a cold girl.  I feared also she could be the same.


But then, I remembered ugly personalities are never dictated by physical attractiveness or physical ugliness- it's all about character that makes a person evil as every character is from within.  And yeah, I decided to know her but funny I soon lost my selfish motive over her.  And I soon got less disappointed when I began to accept her for who she is.  The more I knew her, the more I analyzed her flaws, the more I realized her flaws made her who she is.  Okay I'm not talking about bad attitude and habits can't be changed but flaws will always exist regardless but they can be minimized though.  I wonder if it'll ever blossom to a real relationship?  I hope so.  Only time will tell. 

Comments