Spongebob is Overused!


I had reflected on writing on rather angry articles about Spongebob and thought I got too carried away by Spongebob 2019.  I have to admit I passed the story to some of my friends and they say they don't like the yellow dude but the story is just WTF weirder (and for them just better left alone) than most of the weirdness our favorite Tokusatsus (and in my part Chinese martial art dramas).  Here's what- Nickelodeon is actually overusing Spongebob, giving the show TOO MANY episodes until to the point what was once funny goes like this- he and Patrick have gone from funny to annoying!  I'd like to really say that between this show and Power Rangers Samurai, I think I'd rather watch the former but somebody has to really stop overusing Spongebob.  So here's what I think has happened to Spongebob:

1.) Spongebob has gone too annoying because the writers can't think of new gags.  At the same he's gone too pitiful because they never let him improve in his driving and become a safe driver. Never letting him pass his driving test and letting him drive safely is just torture!

2.) Patrick's stupidity annoys more than it makes us laugh in the past.

3.) Sometimes I do feel sorry for Squidward no matter how much I hate him.

4.) Mr. Krabs is already abusing the poor dude and Spongebob is never allowed to have common sense over the issue.  People like Mr. Krabs are going to look for Spongebobs to abuse!

Seriously, Spongebob should already be cancelled like how the Dragon Ball Z franchise soon met is final end.  More episodes of Spongebob would only mean more room for deterioration like how MMPR met its sorry deteriorating state by season three.  Its popularity should not be abused just for the sake of money because it's making the franchise go downhill.

Comments