Apparently This Picture Showed Us Super Hero Taisen Would Be Stupid

I did have my thoughts on this photo and reading some bad reviews of Super Hero Taisen.  Maybe, just maybe this photo of Spongebob Squarepants' best friend Patrick Star suggesting to get all the Super Sentai and Kamen Riders and putting them into one movie was going to be bad.  So I did have my thoughts on how Super Hero Taisen would be to me, I am yet to see it so it's too early for me to judge it based on my opinion since we do have varying opinions like Kamen Rider for me is not as good as it used to be.  However I expect myself to consider it that it could be a warning against hate fics because Kamen Rider fans and Super Sentai fans tend to fight a lot.  And for Super Sentai, I just thought that some Power Rangers fans who also start to like Super Sentai may be helping Super Sentai fans add fuel to the fire.  Oh wowee... now who made this picture in the first place?!  

Comments