Lover's Tear or Qing Ren De Yan Lei


Lover's tear which is called "Qing Ren De Yan Lei" in Mandarin is one sad love song.

This is the meaning in English:

Why want to cry for you
Don’t tell me you don’t understand clearly it’s because of love
Only those with lover, (knows) tears are most precious
A single tear is still love, is still love
If it weren’t for a girl’s lover want to part with me
My tears will not drop
Good spring come again
Spring flowers just blossom
How you willing to part with
I’m at deep end looking at waters of spring
Don’t you forget my feeling, deep deep as the sea

There are various singers to this Mandarin song, my favorite rendition is by Malaysian-Chinese Poon Sow Keng (Pan Xiu Qiong in Mandarin) and to that of Tsai Chin, but preferably that of Poon Sow Keng. I just love her rendition as well.

Comments