Quite Too Late... My Past Infatuation...


I just think it's two days more and it's her birthday and how I had my last regrets of not taking her when I had the chance.  But one thing was for certain, I still remained friends with her even if we were like 1,000 years apart in our thinking... I was pretty stuck in the past, she was pretty much of the future in our thinking.


Everything went like this upon our graduation, like as if she had to go back to the future 1,000 years later.  However we still remained friends even if me and her have moved towards different directions.  Just hoping to find my true love someday.  Well I'm watching some Timeranger, she just reminds me of her a lot.  Somebody who could get too moody or bitchy, yet somehow I get attracted to her a lot for some creepy reason.

Comments