Thoughts of Eye Candy to Eye Bruiser in Fiction

I had my thoughts on the reality that there is such a statement as "Eye candy to eye bruisers..." which actually can help (sometimes) in fiction which can be seen by this...

Amy Jo Johnson in Hard Ground
I had considered Amy Jo Johnson in some of her roles.  One can consider how her role as Kimberly had actually kicked butt sometimes (sadly she was reduced to eye candy later so yeah, perhaps it was for the best Amy Jo Johnson left if the whole show was going down the hill) to her later roles such as the TV movie "Hard Ground" or in her police role as Jules in Flashpoint.


Or maybe we can consider the female cops.  They may not be stronger than the male cops most of the time, that is true but it doesn't mean they're not capable of inflicting pain to a certain pain.  I just thought during the time I enjoyed Dekaranger, I just thought of Ayumi Kinoshita's role as Jasmine to despite her character being a hot chick and two, not exactly that strong but she's KICKED butt aside from being a nuisance to Alienizers by reading their minds and use of raw sarcasm while maintaining her likability to her friends.


I've also considered women who can use swords or fists.  Some of them may appear to be very elegant but beware, they are actually that skilled.  I had my thoughts on that while watching Tokusatsu and to a later point, got into the world of Chinese martial arts... and my deeper addiction to Liu Yi Fei is on that boat.

As said, physical beauty on a desirable person is just sweet icing on the cake.  Go for the cake, not the icing.  These girls should be appreciated for their inner beauty, not their elegant exteriors.

Comments