Another Childhood Nostalgic Crush: Bridgette Wilson


I remembered myself as a frustrated kid who had an obsession with learning killer moves so I also watched the Mortal Kombat film and played the games even if it were rated M.  What happened was that I really had my crush on Bridgette Wilson as a child.  I haven't seen any other films of her, all I know is that she's now married to athlete Pete Sampras until present and having two sons and she's still hot at 39 thanks to no surgeries.

She did portray the idea of don't let a pretty face fool you, you could get killed when she performed the role of Sonya Blade.  Now here's an older picture...

Here is she with her two children.  However thanks to no surgeries, she doesn't look like a melted tupperware like Pamela Anderson's current state. 

Comments