Day Three of Total Tori Hour

So it's day three and I was able to watch two episodes.

Victorious-109-dale-squires-cart-a
First episode dealt with Dale Squires.  I really hate this guy, why does he take all the credit?  So he did credit Tori Vega at the end, but still he deserved that beating for taking away the credit and DOING NOTHING during the filming process and Tori has to do ALL THE WORK.  Ouch, poor Tori Vega I wish I could pat her shoulder.

Damian101
So Felix Ryan was in Victorious as a guest?  Heh, really I'm just imagining the worst since he acted as Spike in Power Rangers Samurai.  Compared to being funny in Power Rangers Samurai (while some find him horrid), here I wanna snap his wrist for caressing Tori's hair.  I'm just glad he didn't appear in Shinkenger to rape Mako!

Kesha-victorious-3
The second round today was Ice Cream for Ke$ha which really was a cruel episode to Tori.  So Trina makes Tori do that STUPID commitment when she was 6 and tortures Tori non-stop.  At least Tori had the guts to drown Trina even if she doesn't kill the latter.  So the whole solution was so stupid- to find the KESHA letters from all those ice cream containers giving a brain freeze... and Jade as usual doesn't help the situation either.

I C F K 0 2
All that ice cream gone from hilarious to painful.  I really want to help Victoria Justice in all that but, I doubt it I'll survive it!  So they did win the private concert after all but not without near death experiences with all that ice cream.  Poor Tori.

Comments