Day Two of Total Tori Hour... I Missed the First Half!


It's day two but too bad I missed the first segment.  Fortunately I didn't miss the rather antagonistic sequel where Tori promises a prom but Jade really does attempt to mess Tori up.  Now what in the world is going on?  So it's predictable that it's Jade who ruins everything, she even brings Doug the Diaper Guy.  However she does get her revenge on Jade by making the latter queen and Doug the Diaper Guy the king of the prom which results to some laughs after I cried for Tori.  I missed the first half because I was waiting for that turkey leg to cook... then again this is not important.

Even at the end when it rains, it's still a very good ending.  At least Jade got what she deserved with being queen with Doug the Diaper Guy who I doubt it we'll see him again.

Prome5
So yeah it was a pretty good ending, way to go Tori for dealing with that snob Jade.  Sometimes I wish Jade got more than that but it's too late for me to shift her status in the fan fic Super Sentai vs. Nickelodeon where she is more of an anti-hero than a real villain.

Comments