My Journey of Toku Crushes as a Child

Well it's time to talk about my childhood Tokusatsu crushes...


My first Tokusatsu crush was actually Hikaru in Bioman though I used to known her as Kimberly as a child.  Pretty much, she was my first crush but it wasn't that severe.


Momoko in Maskman was another.  I would say she was pretty much elegant and her name Mary Rose was suiting her... a pretty girl with thorns to prick.  I had my thoughts that she was really, really gorgeous.


For Haruna in Turboranger it was also much an infatuation to consider.  I was also having the hots on her.


For Kimberly in MMPR she's what I'd call REALLY SMOKING HOT.  I would say I tend to overrate white girls a lot if they're hot.  But lately Super Sentai chicks are hotter. =P


Jennifer was an extension.  I could really say that Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad was one show I didn't really enjoy as much as MMPR. =P

So who were yiour childhood Toku crushes?

Comments