The Zyu2 Idea of Chris X

Well Chris X has organized a rather exciting concept but yet to be executed maybe due to his busy schedule (he's got to earn a living you know!) or the sudden rise  of this legendary story Shadows of the Azure which is a series that makes me want to check out Blazblue and Persona, two series I'm ignorant about.  Instead of writing it in my Super Sentai blog, I'll probably talk about my thoughts or hopefully inspire the idea to get started for this legendary fanfic writer.  Now here's what I think of the ideas:

Just a guide to his proposed Geki/Burai/Mei love triangle, hope it helps:

The fan made Jason/Tommy/Kimberly love triangle which could have happened in MMPR but maybe, Saban's writers just didn't want to add too much drama compared to Super Sentai.  Chris X's plan is this triangular strife...


Chris X revealed his plan for this love triangle to come to existence.  So Burai's returned from the dead, probably not even bound to the rules of the lapseless room and he can now enjoy the fresh air but returning from Heaven to Earth has caused him to have a hard time adjusting from his easier life to being back to help the Zyurangers.  Mei had showered Burai with much care.  However both brothers develop feelings for Mei and Burai wants to avoid it at all cost, but it looks like it's inevitable.


His own version of Lord Zedd.  From how I think of the concept, I think this guy will be far more menacing and cruel than the original Lord Zedd, he is called Dark Warlord Zenodos who now occupies Bandora's palace.  Also he's NOT Bandora's former master but some dark menace that even required Bandora's help to get rid of him.  After returning because he was revived by Dai Satan behind the scenes, he eventually occupies the Bandora Palace for his own and he gets Griforther, Bukback and Totbat who are NOT willingly serving him but are enslaved by his cruelty and power.  Neither of the three like their new master but they have little or no choice- Griforther unlike Goldar HATES his new master compared to Goldar who's just a wimp.  So pretty much, I can't wait to see any possible revolts these three will plan to get rid of their abusive taskmaster Zenodos.  Hopefully the Golems that Zenodos will send will not be too easy to defeat.

Extra note:

I've studied some of his methods and discipline, hopefully I'll integrate them with my own style.  His constructive criticisms in Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers has helped me to see my errors of not being a disciplined writer, love for all things repetitive and all so much.  But for now, I'll probably focus more on blogging and my real life work as story writing kinda drains me more than the important stuff in life. =P

Comments