A List of My Favorite Delusions

Maybe in an effort to "cure myself" I think I'll write a few of my delusions in no particular order... here they are:


I delude myself to be in a Tokusatsu world or any fictitious world.  As a kid, I deluded myself I was Kotaro Minami despite the fact I wasn't adopted, nope he was just part of my childhood.  Sometimes I delude myself to be either Red Mask or Red Hawk as well.  Oh boy I feel like Nobuo in Akibaranger- I'm an adult who's into Tokusatsu.  To be honest, sometimes I dream of Fangires, Mirror World monsters, Gorgom, etc.


Dreaming of myself as the head of an evil organization with me as the big bad having incredible superpowers and me fighting against a group of superheroes while I pursue selfish desires.  Sort of my "other half"... not really.  This sadly can make me act like Galvatron in the G1 cartoon.


It's all about some attractive actresses and me dreaming of them.  In fact, I just thought about it that I consider this to be a very guilty pleasure considering I've had very delusional thoughts.  So far I've had some dreams of dating a lot of hot girls at once.  This is something I feel stupid about that I didn't outgrow this. =(  But in some of my scenes, my villainous side does emerge since I would admit I am victimizing either one of them right now which is freakily cruel.


Maybe the worst has to be that I delude in the existence of magical beings.  I mean really, sometimes I dream I'm at Fairy World or the North Pole.  Or once I dreamed I was recklessly driving then I hit the North Pole hitting Santa Claus' workshop which are all a work of fiction. =P  Hmmm... only if I could get these delusions to produce films.  This also includes the world of wishful thinking.

Comments