How Power Rangers on Nickelodeon Inspired Me to Do Crazy Ideas


Well maybe I really freaking hated how Power Rangers Samurai was done and its horrid nature is almost as bad as Operation Overdork, maybe worse but here's one thing worth saying- Power Rangers does still inspire my writings good or bad.  Well Super Sentai is back on Nickelodeon and while I did do a Sentai/PR crossover which was my first shot as a novice (and had done a lot of errors which I hope I won't hit with future stories), I would really say Power Rangers on Nickelodeon has given me absurd ideas.  Sideline I'd rather watch Power Rangers Samurai than freaking Hannah Montana.  For a few confessions, most post-Zordon arc rangers except during Kalish era and PR Samurai for me are all still worth rewatching.


Well yeah, for one Power Rangers on Nickelodeon made me think that "Wah I should attempt to crossover Japanese superheroes with American originals from Nickelodeon."  I dunno why I never had that with Disney maybe because I was too angry with Hannah Montana.  Moving on, I thought that even if I hate Samurai's disappointing nature, I still thought of Super Sentai vs. Nickelodeon (I am also writing a reboot called Super Sentai x Nickelodeon removing ALL hate elements, no Sam being a bad girl, etc.).  So yeah, it was Power Rangers Samurai THAT credited Yasuko Kobayashi in the first place so why not use Super Sentai elements?  Hee hee and well for one, I'd confess I had an on/off liking for Power Rangers although I still prefer Super Sentai.  But still, Power Rangers should get my credit for inspiring me some crazy ideas for cross cultural exchange.

Comments