My Crazy Remedy After Power Rangers Mega-Fail and Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger!

No doubt Power Rangers Megaforce was Mega-Fail with bad writing, mostly bad acting (Christina Masterson gets the raspberry award for it) and so on.  I always had a thought I had some crazy remedy after that terrible, terrible hangover.  It was Kyoruger and Mega-Fail... I can agree with Shogo to why Kyoryuger makes dinosaurs glad they're dead.  Moving on, I had some crazy remedy... and well ToQGer is watchable compared to Kyoryuger and Mega-Fail.


Due to Power Rangers Megaforce being a season with eye candy but horrid failure and I didn't find the Gokai girls all that eye-pleasing (hehehehe), I rewatched some Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.  Yes the show has far more decent eye candy than Megaforce.  I skipped Samurai for being a cheap knock-off that looks like it was a bootleg film even if... it had the rights.


Another remedy I have is watching Abaranger.  I might write a respond article to Shogo soon on the matter.  My planned article is called, "Abaranger Makes Dinosaurs Wish They Were Alive Again".  I've seen 36 episodes of Abaranger, so far so good.  Abaranger's characters are WAY BETTER than Kyoryuger.  None of the dinosaur x samba nonsense... for me Kyoryuger deserves to be in the furnace as much as Megaforce and Samurai.  Meanwhile I won't bash Dino Thunder out of respect for them who watched that hilarious gag dub episode... only Connor made it a pain to watch.

MightyMorphinPowerRangers
At the same time, I'm also rewatching MMPR Season 1 (I usually ignore Season 2-3).  It's a guilty pleasure trip.  Yet for some reason, I want to believe MMPR influenced Sentai to do some stuff like the Shinkenger/Decade crossover, return teenagers with attitude (Megaranger), create a blue ranger nerd (Go-onger, ToQGer), Zordon type mentor (Moak in Gingaman) and the "It's Morphin' Time" in Gobusters.

Comments