Console Nazis ARE VERY FREAKING ANNOYING!


Oh boy, some issues don't die do they?  After knowing about Mortal Kombat X's delayed release for the Playstation 3 and XBox 360 (which I can understand due to development reasons and I can wait, it's a want and not a need) and I know I freaking pre-ordered for the game, some Playstation 4 and XBox One owners are already picking on the previous generation owners just because... well for the heck of it.

Wow it reminds me of how as a child, I nearly made a foolish decision to get myself a Super Nintendo, something I NEVER had.  The Super Nintendo was a 16 bit version of the original Nintendo and well, I was simply stuck with an 8-bit system for some time and I had a Playstation One later in life.  I just thought about how I wanted to "stand up" to those "cool kids" who were pampered and doted by their parents.  Man, it reminds me of the FOOLISHNESS of being jealous of such people or how dangerous jealousy can be to its receiver.

So what's the big deal?  Remembering the 90s, I remembered how my peers were "Must have this..." or "Oh you must be rich because you have this and that." rather than, "You are rich because you have high savings."  What surprised me was that the braggart who had a Super Nintendo, a Sega Megadrive, etc. was hardly rich and me who didn't have all the obsolete consoles back then had more spending power.  I am thinking about how the console wars just keeps going on especially how PS4 and XBox One owners are picking on Playstation 3 and XBox 360 owners.  As of late, Mortal Kombat X has to be released as agreed or Netherrealm will be suffering from backlash.  The PS3 and the XBox 360 needs a decent send-off.

A lot of times, people feel rich only because they have the latest fads, but I sometimes want to imagine them to be loaning money from somebody else and being unable to pay that loan because of one's extravagant lifestyle costs a lot of money.  Sometimes, people are very rich because they do not live extravagantly.  After all, just think if you buy EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE available and how much it will cost PHP 20,000+ and well, the XBox One may cost just as much.  Back to the 90s, what if you had to have EVERY CONSOLE... the idea is very mind-blowing especially my main concern is more on savings vs. spending.  Sadly, those console Nazis may not even concerned about saving at all right?

Comments