Some Simple Remedies For "Darth Vader Breathing" Anyone?

I find it annoying how I easily get phlegm down my throat or a clogged nose whenever there are irregular weather patterns. It's not giving me enough sleep for the past few days. I even feel like I only get some "breathing space" in cooler places. But when I'm out of those breathing spaces, it's time to start breathing heavily again. This is when I consider myself to be "breathing like Darth Vader".

I could remember Darth Vader's deep heavy breathing. Whenever I feel like I can't breathe properly, I want to pretend I'm having mechanical lungs when I don't. I feel the heavy breathing happens then I start using peppermint oil in a water based air purifier to ease my breathing while sleeping. Another method is to actually breathe through steam from a facial sauna to ease that breathing. Using a nasal spray also had helped remove the clogged nose problem. Then it's time for me to take a long nice warm bath to at least help alleviate the problem of Darth Vader breathing.

Then again, if symptoms persist consult your doctor not this blog.

Comments