A Very Powerful Video Of Loving Your Grandmother

Nine years ago, my paternal grandmother passed away at the age of 91 years old. She would have been 100 if she were alive today. I want to share this video as it still makes me wish that she were around. It's  because of the emotional strings that are hard to remove. I just thought of how old people aren't getting any younger. In this video, the grandmother just wants to enjoy her old age. Please watch and know what you can learn!

To close, I still think this song fits in everything. I may not talk too much about her in public or all the time. But what I can't deny is how the memories are still there. I still can't forget the advice of the old people for the young. I also still remember how often this song still brings a tear to my eye one way or another because it's a very emotional song. 

Comments